Pioneer ductless mini splits are perfect for homes where duct construction would be problematic and expensive. The mini splits are the quietest air conditioning equipment because the evaporator and condenser are different parts, which allows the installation of the condenser outside the air conditioning zone.
Pioneer mini splits are more energy efficient than other air conditioning systems.
The installation of the indoor unit (evaporator) of a mini split does not require a hole like wall air conditioners, which also improves safety. Mini-splits are an excellent choice if you want a zoned air conditioning system but don’t have ducts in your own home or business.
The best Pioneer Mini splits. Ductless and wall-mounted
PIONEER Mini Split Inverter + Ductless Wall Mounting. 12000 BTU 230V
- Mini split ductless heat pump system Ultra High Efficiency Inverter
- Cooling capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with an efficiency of 17.5 SEER
- Heating capacity: 11,800 BTU/H at 9.0 efficiency HSPF
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Air Conditioning and Heating System with Wall Mounting
- Operating mode: Variable speed DC inverter
- Set of customizable lengths of copper lines
Pioneer Ductless Mini Split for High Wall mounting
Pioneer ductless mini split wall mount systems are available with varying levels of efficiency and in a variety of capacities for simple installation. Requests for cooling, heating, dehumidification and ventilation are transmitted to the system via a convenient remote control and the area is maintained at the highest levels of comfort thanks to the automatic air-sweeping grilles and the automatic variation of airflow and capacity settings, minimizing power consumption.